Hello Makeup Lovers!
Black gel eyeliner is a must in my kit. I can’t live without it and my clients’ looks aren’t complete without it.
What is important to me in a black gel eyeliner?
1) The color – I need it to be the blackest of black.
2) Application – glides on smoothly.
3) Long wearing – need to last all day.
4) Water proof – or at least water resistance.
5) Longevity in the pot – doesn’t dry out easily. Gel liners have a tendency to dry out so make sure you close the cap tightly.
Here are my favorites:
1) Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black – $15.00
2) MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack – $15.00