I have been using this foundation over Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Primer and the finish is AMAZING!
I will make this review short and sweet. 🙂 Before I start, you should know that my skin type is combination/oily and my color is 340 Early Tan. I have been using it for a week and have used my fingers, foundation brush, a stippling brush and a dense buffing brush to apply this foundation. I also tried it with and without primer.
- Good full coverage
- Long lasting
- Looks better the longer you wear it
- Wide range of color choices
- Has 2 different formulas – normal/dry and oily/combination
- Inexpensive – $12.99 – $13.99 and there is always a sale
- Feels heavy on my face
- Dries out too quickly, don’t have a lot of time to work/play with
- Tends to settle in your pores so if you have large pores, definitely use a primer
I really like this foundation but I started to breakout along my jawline so I won’t be using it on a regular basis. Your skin might react to the formula differently so try it and see if it will work for you. My favorite way to apply is with a stippling brush or a dense buffing brush.