Hello Makeup Lovers!
I LOVE false lashes! I use them all the time on myself and on all of my clients. False lashes can completely transform your look. 80% of my clients are brides and it is important that the lashes I use on them looks natural and blend well with their own eyelashes. These are two of many reasons why I love Velour Lashes. These lashes are AMAZING!
What are Velour Lashes? According to their website, “Velour lashes are individually handmade with 100% authentic mink fur”.
So if they are made out of mink, are they cruelty free? This is what they wrote on their website – “Velour Lashes are made up of 100% natural mink fur, which has been collected through shedding and sterilized to ensure that it is hypo-allergenic. Our material is collected from free range zoo’s and recycled during the shedding seasons of the mink animal. Thus, we are proud to say our lashes are 100% cruelty free!”.
Lets look at the pros and cons of these lashes.
- Natural – The lashes looks very natural and blend well with your own eyelashes.
- Soft & lightweight – They are super soft and do not feel heavy.
- Long-lasting – According to Velour Lashes you can use them up to 25 times but I believe with proper care, you can get many more use out of them.
- Ease of application – The band is very flexible and it is easy to mold to fit your lash line.
- Packaging – It is beautiful! Each pair of lashes comes packaged in its own little case. This is important since you will need to take care of your lashes if you want to get the most use out of them.
- Variety – There are many shapes and sizes to choose from.
Cons (but worth it):
- Very pricey – These lashes are expensive. According to their website, depending on the style you choose, you can spend between $59.99 – $139.99. But they are currently on sale and you can get them for $29.99 – $79.99.
Although we can look at the price as a con, you can look at purchasing these lashes as an investment. You are getting a lot more wear with these lashes. You can get one to two wears out of a less expensive lashes which will cost you between $2.99 – $5.99 but they will not give you the same beautiful look. With velour lashes you can get at least 25 uses with proper care and they look and feel amazing!
To learn more about these lashes and to purchase your very own pair, please visit http://velourlashes.com. And from today through July 16th, use coupon code HAWIZA2013 for a 15% discount. Please take advantage of the coupon code and stock up!
Here is a picture of yours truly wearing Lash in the City. I was out all night dancing in a hot dance club.
Why mink lashes? They are luxurious and soft. It is quickly becoming the hottest product in the beauty industry. Beyonce’s makeup artist uses Are Those Real? by Velour Lashes on her. You can read the article here – http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2012/12/12/beyonce-mink-eyelashes-beauty/.
Here is a recent article from Scene magazine which features Beyonce wearing Are Those Real?.